Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Steppin' Out

In a couple of weeks my boss and friend of 4 years is following a new calling on his life. Yes, it is boss & then friend. I know my place! In all seriousness, he's been a great man to team with over these last few years. He has actually been the pastor for 15 years. Last year he took a trip to South Africa not expecting his heart to get ripped out. Needless to say, the orphan children in Africa now have his heart. He will be leaving in July to take a second trip, and begin the journey to start his new foundation to help the millions of orphaned aids babies. I'll be posting more info as I get it. Until then, check out these sites:

unaids
DATA
One

Will you step out?

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I am new at this blogging thing, but I think you are cool. I am glad to have a leader like you.

Lisa

8:50 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

As Lisa said,

I am new at this blogging thing, but I think you are cool. I am glad to have a leader like you.

I'm not sure WHY Lisa said that, but ditto nonetheless!

Kathy

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home