Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's a privilege

As I sit in the airport waiting to hit the ski slopes, I can only think one thing. GOD IS GOOD! No, that's really not enough. HE"S AMAZING!! Can you believe that we, as followers of Christ, get the privilege of serving Him at all times, in all that we do. I know, to the world that sounds stupid. Happy about serving? You got it! It's an honor that so often we look past. We just go on living our comfy, church going lives & forget what we were made for. Let me ask you something. When was the last time you shared Christ with someone. I didn't say lead them to salvation. I just said share Him.

What are you waiting for?

GOD IS GOOD...NO, AMAZING!!

You have the cure for cancer!

Don't keep it a secret!

1 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

You commented on my blog that you longed to see God face to face.

So do I!!

I also long to see YOU face to face, my gallivanting friend!!

BE CAREFUL!! You've got too much God-stuff going on to get sidelined with any broken bones!!

OK, I'm done now. Sometimes I just HAVE to mother you and smother you a little bit. :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home