Thursday, March 01, 2007

PULSE #7 Delayed

We finally got it! No, I'm not talking about HDTV, iphone, or whatever the newest tech toy is. Not to say that I don't want it. I'm talking about that dreaded 3 letter word...the FLU! Samantha came down with it this morning. So, I'm presently trying to cram a full days work into a few hours. This afternoon I will playing Mr. Mom to my youngest while Samantha goes to the doctor to have a stick stuck up her nose. A stick that will end up costing no less than $75.00 after the medicine to follow. God bless the pharmaceutical companies.

We also decided to cut a hole in our wall the other night to expand our house a bit. So, needless to say, there are a few things going on in the Edington household today. All that to say, I'll be back asap with a new "Pulse" post.

I'm REALLY glad GOD is in control!

CIAO.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

WOw, you're not even sure what the latest tech-toy is, and you want it anyway? I'm impressed. You know if you need help with the hole in your house, I would lend you my husband for a day. He's good at fixing and building stuff....not tech-toys of course, but could fix the house-hole you have. :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Sooooo sorry about all the sickness!!! We're waiting for it to hit our house.....I can hear the thump of impending doom. Back to glad God's in control.

Russ is a jack of all trades too, so if you need help, he'll be home next weekend...and I DON'T have a honey do list made up yet.....sign up quick. :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

Well, you dont want my husband Ryan any where near construction. Now if you had a couch and a ball game on he could be of assistance there! lol
The Doctor should give the whole family the tamiflu-thats what we all took when Rylie had it and none of us got it. (yes, take out a small loan!) Its so hard to see your babie sick though-My prayers are with you all!

7:57 AM  
Blogger KathyH said...

Dang! Sorry I'm not there to help. (I've had my flu shot.)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home