Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Last Supper


In my line of work, things are pretty fluid. You've got to be flexible, while maintaining some sort of organized chaos. People come and go as God moves them in and out of different phases of their lives. Tonight we had dinner with three such people that God has brought into this ministry. Mario, Jorge & Karla. Not only are they all incredible musicians, but I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to partner with over these last few years. Their journey brought them here for college 4 years ago. Now, God has a new adventure for them. Without getting to sacrilegious, I felt a bit like Jesus with His disciples at the last supper. Even though I strive to be more like Jesus every day, I realize I'm not Him. However, I feel like I've somewhat discipled these three comrades. It saddens me to see them go, but I believe that God has great new things for each of them. So, carry on my friends. I can't wait to see what's next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home