Friday, October 06, 2006

Concert Review Part 1

I don't have much time before I'm off again. This time, Lisa & I are going to Fayetteville to do a little birthday shopping for the girls. Before I go, I wanted to write a bit about last night's Third Day concert. I know this going to sound hokey, but aside from being an incredible show, I really did get a sense of unity & fellowship amongst believers that I don't even know. It's always amazing to me how people from all walks of life can come together with only one thing in common...CHRIST.

So, back to the hokey part. The sense of unity began with the opening act Hyper Static UNION (truth be told, this is the band that I really went to see) & continued over with The David Crowder BAND. As if that weren't enough, Third Day ended their show with the song "Come Together".

YOU CAN"T THINK I"M BEING SERIOUS!

Okay, Okay...in all seriousness, I really did have a great time & their really was a sense of unity amongst the body of believers in that place. And, I wasn't disappointed with HSU. Their mix of R&B, Funk & Grunge is really unique. They also did Stevie Wonder's "Superstition". GREAT SONG!!

Well, I hear the van rolling up. I better go. Be looking for part 2 to come soon. Maybe I'll even bless you with some blurry pics. WooHoo!!

2 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to be in a whole crowd of believers. Gives you a different perspective.

One of the things Annette and I liked most about Israel was seeing people from so many different countries there for the same reason we were.

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Amen!!! I'm back!!!! If anyone ever gets a chance to go to an Emmaus Walk - don't miss it - I don't know about you, but I want ALL God has for me!!!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home