Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Now That's What I'm Talking About!

Can I get an AMEN! I finally got the blog's title image to look the way my brain has seen it for days. For some reason, transferring my thoughts into html code is not that simple. Let me be completely honest, I didn't do squat! My friend Chuck did it, but I was watching very closely.

Also, for those of you that may be wondering. I'm really not as vain as my blog's name may convey. Think about it real hard. I mean the kind of thinking that makes your face all squinched up. Is squinched a word? Anyway, my initials are M.E. Now you're thinking. wow, isn't that catchy. If it were that catchy, you would have gotten it immediately. Oh Well. I like it!

Can I get another AMEN!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

The "Me" title DID seem a little out of character for you! Thanks for the explanation!

Did you hear about the pastor who was so humble that his congregation gave him a special pin in honor of his humility? Unfortunately, he wore it so they took it back.

So Chuck helped you!? As I often say, it's so nice to have young friends!

Kathy

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home