Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Official!

I'm too busy to blog! I hate it, but the truth must be told. The business of the fall season has officially gotten the best of me. I guess that's better than getting the worst of me. From the looks of the amount of comments I've been receiving, you all have also been bitten by the busy bug. CORNY!

I did want to take time tonight to share with you a bit of the festivities around here last weekend. My youngest is now one year older. You know what that means...yep, I'm getting older too. Funny how that happens. Sing along with us!



For a while I may enter the blogosphere a little more infrequently than usual. Priorities are a wonderful thing.

Until next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

VERY sweet! The party was a huge blessing to me!

I'll just wait until I receive an email notice that you've blogged to visit your site. Unfortunately, sometimes that's a day later, so don't post anything time-sensitive, ok?

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy!!! It tags my life like a tick on a dog's body. Ohh, there's a nice analogy....blech!! Well, I know the work you're doing and I'm working on is for God's glory, so I'm stoked that we all are all so busy. I'm praying for you bro!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Busy is all in the eye of the beholder...if you're not to busy to behold, that is! ha! I understand busy, though, and priorities are even better when they are in place. We had a great time celebrating with Emily last week. We did have suckers for our snack on Weds night in her honor. Everyone in class sang Happy Birthday to her and I think she really liked it. I can't ever download the videos b/c my computer is so ancient, it takes like 10 minutes to download 3-4 minutes of footage. Sorry. But, I am sure your celebration was awesome! Look at it this way...you GET to get old. There are people who don't GET to get old. :)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home