Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolution #267 BLOG MORE


For some reason it has lost its new car smell. It's not that I don't enjoy doing it. On the contrary, I love writing, commentating, creating, etc... I loved driving my brand new red Jeep Cherokee (even though it went through 3 engines in 3 years), but as the wise saleslady told me..."the new will wear off in a few days & you'll still be stuck with the payment. Come to think of it, I think she might have been one of the only sales persons in history that tried to talk me out of buying something.

Anyway, I feel much better now that that's off my chest. Consider this the official, I'm back in the blogosphere, post.

Ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

WELCOME BACK!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Joel Chan said...

dude, that's a really creative "i'm back in the blogosphere" post. and that "the new will wear off in a few days" is going on my list of fave quotes.

btw, do you really have THAT many resolutions for 2007??? Just curious.. ;p

Godspeed, brother!!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home