Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Around The World in 80 days

Greetings friends. As the title states, I feel like I've been around the world & back again. In November, My wife & I celebrated our 13th anniversary. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! I wanted to post this video of our trip. The music is from a great Jazz pianist Mulgrew Miller. Be looking for his music on my sidebar. Eventually it will be there. During our last night there, we got to have dinner at a great jazz club called Dizzy's. His band was playing. It was an incredible ending to a very memorable trip. Enjoy!


Before taking off I want to leave you with a quote I just came across. See if it stirs up anything in you & we'll talk soon.

"If art is our master, then it becomes idolatry; but if art is our servant, it becomes ministry."
-Warren Wiersbe

Later...

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

I'm not into jazz, but I AM into words, and I love that quote!

It seems to me like it would be a burden to be so gifted musically, but you handle it well. I've never seen one ounce of pride in you--you really only want to glorify God with your gifts.

It blesses me to see you craft your art in such a God-honoring way.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Very cool video. Beautiful photos!

3:52 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

Photos? What photos?

Oh, silly me, I thought it was just video from Dizzy's, but it's all the places you went!

Great video, even though the music annoyed me. I know, I know, I don't appreciate it because I'm not a musician. We can't ALL be like you.:)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Kathy - you do handle all your giftings quite well - from my little perspective! Love the video!!!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home