Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We made it to Colorado

I realize that my last entry said I'd see you tomorrow. Though not a complete lie, I was obviously a little off base. The last few days of the IWI were like a whirlwind. Being in the choir kept most of us busy (it was incredible), & the Holy Spirit visited us in a very powerful way (more incredible). The choir was blessed to be able to sing with Tommy Walker & Martha Munizzi. As for the Holy Spirit visitation, the whole place was brought to our knees following a very powerful message from Bob Sorge. If there's one book I could recommend to you (besides the Bible...of course), it would be Mr. Sorge's "Secrets of The Secret Place". I'm sure I will blogging some more about the IWI, as I continue to process.

So, we are now on week two of our little jaunt across the country. The picture above is the view from just outside our tent...NOT BAD! It makes me feel very tiny compared to the Almighty & His GRAND creation. Today, we will be going into the Rocky Mountain National Park. Not sure what we're doing, but that's kind of the point of vacation isn't it? I'm sure we'll look into horseback riding, do a little hiking, yada, yada, yada.

I hope to keep you posted. It helps that the park we're staying in has Wi-Fi.

See ya when I see ya!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

I have heard that book is amazing!!! Was Bob Sorge able to speak? I knew he had a problem with his voice. Some of his kids go to IHOP. Wow - I'm getting that book!!! Have a great trip - isn't God good?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Joel Chan said...

WOW. wish i could be there. how's the weather?

4:07 PM  
Blogger laurajo said...

I have started studying the book and using the workbook as I go. I think God has used Bob Sorge to speak to me. Anyway, I am glad you are having a great time. Colorado is so beautiful. If I ever had to leave Arkansas, that's where I would go.

5:50 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

Yes, the Holy Spirit DID visit us in an incredible way! I'll tell you all about it when we go to Eureka Monday, Annette.

Laura, Bob Sorge's book is really speaking to me, too!!

And hooray for wifi at the park, Mark! I love the picture of the "fam" you sent today!! I miss the Es!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Kathy - if you finish the book, bring it to me, of course, if you don't - that's cool!!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

Annette, I doubt if I'll EVER finish it! I should have picked you up a copy--sorry. I was impressed that they were selling it for only $5, and the workbook for just $5 more.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

ok - that's cool - I think you can order them from IHOP!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home