Monday, January 28, 2008

Are you fully $TUFFED?

Wow! Today has been an incredibly fast moving day. I just feverishly returned from a staff outing to a local evangelism conference. I wanted to get back in time for tonight's "Well" meeting. God really spoke to me in some amazing ways. That's amazing in & of itself. Seeing as many of these conferences have turned out to be...let's just say...less than wonderful. As soon as I take some time to process it, I will post what I learned.

Here's a few clips from yesterdays final service in the $tuffed series. It has been pretty incredible to see how God has been moving through this series. Whoda thunk that talking about money wouldn't have to hurt. It was actually about much more than money. Check out the FBC clip in the sidebar to get the podcasts. 

The first audio clip is of our choir singing "Let Me Be A Sacrifice of Praise" written by Regi Stone & Jeff Ferguson. The soloist is Miss Sarah Curlin. The second clip is our very own Richard Rogers wrapping up his message... "There is more to this life than this life". The band finishes with Matt Redman's song "Now To Live The Life". Enjoy! I'll be back in a few days with conference thoughts.

Let Me Be a Sacrifice of Praise

There is more to this life than this life

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

Hey, thanks for posting those things! I especially like the video because your sweet wife is beside you. You two make a great team.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home