Monday, January 21, 2008

Weary, yet ALIVE

As I awaken this morning, I am still feeling the weight of an incredibly exhausting day yesterday. As the day progressed through the normal Sunday routine, more & more sad news began to come my way. A good friend had stumbled the night before and was now suffering the consequences. Another good friend lost a close loved one that, unfortunately did not know the Lord. I was really having to live in the words..."You give & take away, BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!". Please keep these two situations in your prayers. My weariness doesn't even begin to compare to what they are going through. As in Acts 2, we are called to be there for one another. No matter the cost! That's the extent of my exhaustion.

So, as I arrived at the office this morning, I was reminded of a favorite song of ours around here. Yes, a song. That is what I do ya know. I can't help it, my heart always gravitates towards the healing that can be brought through a song. Anyway, the song is a Tommy Walker favorite called "When I Don't Know What To Do". It was recorded at the Kaleo Fair last October with our very own Docta Leeds leading us. As I listen & weep, the words definitely ring true for me this morning. I pray that they will for you as well.

Remember...when we fall he will pick us up, and when we bow he will lift us up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

Thanks for posting the song! It blessed me a lot!

I felt honored to keep the girls yesterday afternoon so you and Lisa could go minister to hurting people.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home