Friday, July 07, 2006

IWI #5


WOW! This is the first time I've had time to breathe this week. As Becky so eloquently put it this morning, "the conference has been incredible, but there has just not been any extra time to process it." She is absolutely right. So, that's where you come in. I will be processing everything over the next weeks & months right here on the blog. My brain is so full & I can't wait to unleash it on you. Unfortunately you will have to clean up the mess! I'll also be posting the rest of the pics in the days to come.

We are coming home tomorrow & I can honestly tell you that God has changed every one of us. Lord use us to help your church find the "New Song" & live in it!

4 Comments:

Blogger laurajo said...

Can't wait!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Unleashing the brain...sounds daunting.

11:21 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

We really DID have an AWESOME time, didn't we? There were 9 of us this year, and we want to take at least 12-15 people next year. Start saving your money, everybody!It's not cheap, but it's worth every penny! Ask for it for Christmas or your birthday or something!

7:53 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

I know it sounds a little extreme, but really the most extreme thing I saw was someone kneeling in the aisle during "Revelation Song" and running on "I Am Free,' and..oh, yeah, that was ME, wasn't it?!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home