Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mactastic!



Greetings fellow blogophites! This is my first blog entry using my new Macbook. I guess I should say, my second new Macbook. The first one I received last week was defective. I'm pretty sure God was telling me that I was way too busy to work on anything new. Even though the learning curve for mac's is way less than a pc, it is still going to take me sometime to get used to working on it. The good news is, with a mac, it's not work. It's a lot of fun!!

If any of you that helped me purchase this are reading, GOD BLESS YOU!! A thousand THANK YOU's! God has truly blessed me and my family with great friends. I LOVE YOU ALL!

I'll soon get back to more meaty subject matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger KathyH said...

Very interesting! I wondered why the first one didn't work out. (I knew there had to be a reason.) I'm very glad to know that you're up and running and enjoying it now!

Mactastic, huh? I love your made-up words. (I'm still thinking about the word "uncomfortability" that you used in church awhile back!)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

I think he's using his strategery against us, Kathy. Beware!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home