Thursday, August 31, 2006

New vs. Busy (duke it out!)

Lisa & I are going out of town tomorrow for what we hope is the calm before the storm. The fall is probably one of my favorite times of the year. In my mind, it's really much like Spring in the sense of the newness that's all around us. It may not be the smell of a new flower blooming, but I assure you, there's a freshness about this time of year as well. Wow, that sounded just like a detergent commercial!

...ANYWAY...

As we all know, with the new, comes BUSY! Yes, I said it. Yours & my favorite four letter word. There's sooooo much stuff going on right now. If we're not careful we will become so busy with school, games, job, work, more work...that we lose sight of what really matters. I'm not saying you shouldn't stay busy. Just make sure you're busy with the really important stuff. To decipher what that is, I like to use Henry Blackaby's method; "Look for where God is at work & join Him there".

On a slightly different note, I just discovered that some of our very own from FBC's creative arts department have been moonlighting as indie filmmakers. So, without further ado. I give you...Daily Thoughts by...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Spring said...

Maybe you should write cleaning product commercials in your spare time. Speaking of spare time, I love the video. I think someone has found their calling!

5:30 PM  
Blogger KathyH said...

Those boys are so cute and funny, I wanna take 'em home and keep 'em!!

Hey, guys, can I be your first groupie?

The future of the FBC creative arts ministry looks very bright!!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home